Ethylene Oxide gas acts as a sterilizing agent at required low moisture and temperature. It comes with excellent penetration power under desirable conditions. Ethylene Oxide sterilization is considered as an effective sterilization method. STERI TECHNO FAB is a renowned name in the field of ETO Sterilizer For Hospital and Medical Use manufacturing worldwide. The comprehensive ETO sterilization solution from our company comprises ETO sterilizer, Packaging Reels (Sterilization Reels) Indicator tape for ETO, EO gas cartridges and Indicators. The ETO sterilizer is offered in standard sizes as well as customized sizes, based on the customer requirement.
ETO Sterilizer For Hospital and Medical Use Features:
1. Chamber is fabricated making use of stainless steel 316 grade material.
2. Triple modes by which the machine can be operated are with 100 % EO Cartridge, with different mixtures of EO with CO2 and with EO cylinder.
3. SS Trolley that comes with the machine enables easier loading and unloading of material to be sterile.
4. There are Pre-Requisite sequence for running the cycle in automated mode, Pre-Sterilization phases for creating proper condition for sterilization and Post-
sterilization phases for eliminating residual gas from the material (Aeration).
5. Customers get five user defined cycles, like Cold & Warm cycles.
6. Inter locks at several stages are provide safety as well as ensure maintenance of apt parameters during the sterilization cycle.
7. Completely automatic with touch screen HMI and data recording, PLC based automatic as well as Semi-automatic models can be offered.
8. Password protection doesn't allow any unauthorized access.
9. Data records are provided in non editable data sheet and graph format.
10. Minimal operating cost.
11. Two models, table top and fully box cover are available.
12. Machine is maintenance free.
13. Power Supply: - 230 V AC (Single phase).
14. Manual changeover option in an event of automatic system breakdown.
1. How does a hospital and medical use ETO sterilizer operate?
Ans: Through a carefully regulated sterilization procedure, an ETO Sterilizer for Hospital & Medical Use penetrates and destroys bacteria on medical equipment.
2. How often should an ETO Sterilizer for Hospital & Medical Use be maintained?
Ans: Regular inspections, cleaning, and calibration are normally part of the maintenance routine for an ETO Sterilizer for Hospital & Medical Use, however, this might change based on the model and manufacturer recommendations.
3. Can all sorts of bacteria be eliminated by an ETO Sterilizer for Hospital & Medical Use?
Ans: Yes, an ETO Sterilizer for Hospital & Medical Use is capable of thoroughly sterilizing medical equipment by efficiently eradicating a variety of pathogens, including bacteria, viruses, fungi, and spores.