Horizontal Rectangular High Pressure Autoclave are the laboratory grade machines that are designed for the killing of the infectious elements and for the denaturation of protein. They are designed as per the industrial standards by using heavy engineering grade materials that make them capable to withstand high pressure values during the disinfection process. The offered range of Horizontal Rectangular High Pressure Autoclave are available in many different variants as per the volumetric capacities. These industrial machines are equipped highly calibrated measuring instruments for the measurement of the pressure within the metallic chambers to maintain the optimal values within the casings.
- A roomy rectangular chamber is a characteristic of the horizontal rectangular high-pressure autoclave that may accommodate larger or more objects.
- It has a high-pressure system to assure effective decontamination and sterilizing.
- The autoclave is built to last and endure high pressure since it is made of sturdy materials.
- It has accurate temperature and pressure controls, enabling customization for different sterilizing requirements.
- To guarantee operator protection, the Horizontal Rectangular High-Pressure Autoclave has safety measures such as pressure release valves and interlocks.
- It has a user-friendly control panel with an intuitive layout for simple operation and monitoring.
- For precise sterilization cycles, the autoclave incorporates a built-in timer and alarm system.
- It increases versatility by providing a variety of programmed cycles and presets for various sterilizing needs.