We are offering ETO Gas Cartridges which is considered as one of the effective, easy to use and highly cost effective gaseous sterilant agent which can be used with small to large scale sterilization machines for the killing of the microbes present on various items which includes utensils, surgical instruments, hospital dressings, linen, rubber, plastic goods, glassware and many more. It is completely free from CFCs or HCFCs which makes it suitable for the low-temperature sterilization and more compatible with the environment.
ETO Gas Cartridge Features:
1. The lightweight and small form of the ETO gas cartridge makes it simple to handle and move about.
2. It has an intuitive design that makes installation and removal in ETO gas sterilizers that are compatible simple.
3. The cartridge has a dependable and effective sealing mechanism that guarantees the ETO gas is securely and impenetrably contained.
4. Its tough exterior offers improved protection and sturdiness, enabling frequent usage and long-term storage.
5. The ETO Gas Cartridge's precise and regulated ETO gas delivery system ensures the best possible sterilizing outcomes.
6. It is versatile and adaptable to many healthcare and industrial environments since it is compatible with a broad variety of sterilizing equipment.
1. How long does it take for an ETO gas cartridge to sterilize?
Ans: The time required for an ETO gas cartridge to sterilize can vary depending on factors such as the size and complexity of the item being sterilized, but it typically ranges from a few hours to overnight.
2. Can ETO gas cartridges be used for sterilizing medical equipment?
Ans: Yes, ETO gas cartridges can be used for sterilizing medical equipment as they effectively kill bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms on a wide range of medical instruments and devices.
3. What precautions should I take when using an ETO gas cartridge?
Ans: When using an ETO gas cartridge, it is important to follow safety guidelines, such as wearing protective gear like gloves and a mask, ensuring proper ventilation, and handling the cartridge in a well-ventilated area to minimize exposure to the gas.