Bowie-Dick Test Kit is used to ensure about air leakage free construction of sterilizer. Test done by this kit also ensures that the sterilizer is also free from air. Offered test kit is used for pre-vacuum type steam sterilizer. It can be used at around 134 degree centigrade operating temperature. Made of steel, this product is ISO approved. It is equipped with in built BD test sheet that tends to turn black from yellow after test is over. Available in standard dimension, this autoclave type test kit is simple to handle and maintain. We offer this product at reasonable price.
Bowie-Dick Test Kit Applications:
- The Bowie-Dick Test Kit is made especially for evaluating the performance and efficiency of steam sterilizers that are often used in healthcare institutions.
- It permits daily monitoring of the sterilizer's capacity to remove air and its steam penetration, assuring consistent performance.
- A simulated test pack that replicates a difficult load is included in the package, enabling a full assessment of the sterilizer's capacity to exclude air and achieve enough steam penetration.
- A chemical indicator sheet is supplied, and when exposed to the right circumstances, it changes color, giving visible proof of successful steam penetration.
- Temperature-sensitive ink that responds to heat is another component of the Bowie-Dick Test Kit and may be used to determine if the sterilizer attained the required temperature during the cycle.
Bowie-Dick Test Kit Features:
- An excellent instrument for ensuring the efficient operation of autoclaves and steam sterilizers is the Bowie-Dick Test Kit.
- This set includes specifically created test sheets that replicate difficult sterilizing circumstances and let users assess the effectiveness of their apparatus.
- For consistency and accuracy in findings, this Bowie-Dick test kit is constructed of premium paper that goes through a rigorous production process.
- The kit's clear instructions on how to conduct the test make it simple to use for both seasoned experts and people who are unfamiliar with sterilizing techniques.
- The test sheets include different markers that, when subjected to particular pressure and temperature settings, change color to show how the sterilization process is being carried out.
1. How often should a Bowie-Dick test be performed?
Ans: The Bowie-Dick test should be performed daily before the first sterilization cycle.
2. Is the Bowie-Dick test kit single-use or reusable?
Ans: The Bowie-Dick test kit is typically single-use and not intended for reuse.
3. Is the Bowie-Dick test mandatory in healthcare facilities?
Ans: The requirement for performing the Bowie-Dick test may vary depending on regulatory guidelines and the specific policies of healthcare facilities.